Ovation ™ Amplifier Receiver Mixer Details
- Radio based wireless receiver (DECT), audio mixer, and integrated audio amplifier.
- Auto-reconnect when mics move out of range then return to in-range.
- Supports remote external antennae for enhanced coverage, remote mounting.
- 2 wireless microphone channels plus a 3rd wired microphone support.
- Powers 4 x 8 Ω classroom speakers.
- Video Conference Sync w/ EchoGuard™.
- > Front panel“ Conference” input & output: connects to host computer to synchronize classroom audio w/ video conference application. 3.5mm or USB audio interface with additional adapter.
- > EchoGuard™ prevents remote audio from being looped back into conference audio.
- EchoGuard can be turned on or off by selector switch.
- 4 line inputs:
- > Rear panel: 3.5 mm auxiliary input (mic or line level switch) | Rear panel: 3.5mm input | Rear panel: 3.5 mm computer input w/ anti-hum (On/Off switch) | Front panel: 3.5 mm auxiliary (Conference) input.
- Assistive Listening System (ALS) output with level control on rear panel (3.5mm).
- Connection to building paging system.
- Mutes all audio inputs to allow page to be heard (Page Muting).
- Passes page signal to classroom speakers (Page Pass Through). Note: not intended as a life safety audio transmission feature.
- Pass through feature can be turned on or off by selector switch.
- Pages pass through to Assistive Listening System and Conferencing outputs (** important for those listeners **).
- Most open and flexible system available. VOIP, 25V, 70V
- OA-50 supports teacher security alerting function from wireless microphone (OM-10).
- Remote teacher control over line input volume (control from teacher microphone).
- Fire Alarm connection: mutes all audio sources when fire alarm sounds.
- Controllable by TeachLogic or any third-party RS-232 devices for all input levels (volume up, down, and mute)
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG): reduces any chance for audio feedback.
- Low-power standby mode (both automatic and manual activation
DECT 6.0 Radio, 2 mic channels
DQPSK (Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keying)
1.92-1.93 Ghz DECT 6.0
Automatic; actively avoids interference for high density use; 60 talk channels
Full diversity; back panel or 10’ extension with magnetic mount to remote external
|Mic Pairing Controls||
Front panel and remote, with optional OP-10 remote panel.
2000 sq ft.
|Amplifier Output Power||
50 W RMS at 4Ω, 2 x 24.5 W channels
|Total Harmonic Distortion||
< 0.1% @ 1 kHz
15 Hz – 22 kHz, ± 3 dB
|Line Level Inputs||
4: 3.5 mm
|Anti-Hum Isolation Balun||
Switchable (off/on) at computer input
5-band, ±10 dB
|Wired Mic Input||
1 aux input switchable to dynamic mic
Conferencing: 3.5 mm with gain control – front panel
2-pin phoenix; 4 V, 25 V or 70 V nominal; fully isolated
|Page Input Sensitivity||
50 mV to 12.6V
|VOIP Page Integration||
Interfaces with all VOIP system at analog level with highly sensitive low power page interface.
Contact closing/opening, 1 or 4 pulse selectable
Contact closure by fire panel mutes audio
5 VDC, 1 A, USB-A
19 VDC / 3.5 A CE, CSA and UL Listed
|Dimensions||7.5 × 8.5 × 1.75 in|
|Weight||1 lbs 12 oz|
- Power Button Logo Indicator Light
- MIC A Microphone Volume Control
- MIC A Pairing Button and Indicator Light
- MIC B Microphone Volume Control
- MIC B Pairing Button and Indicator Light
- DVD Input Volume Control
- Computer Input Volume Control
- Aux Input Volume Control
- Video Conference Input Volume Control
- Video Conference Input Port (3.5 mm)(Also suitable for Aux audio source)
- Video Conference Output Volume Control
- Video Conference Output Port (3.5 mm)(Also suitable for Lesson Capture)
- Speaker Output
- Fire Alarm Mute Input
- Page Input
- Page Sensitivity Control
- Page Input Voltage Selector
- ALS Output (3.5 mm) & Gain Control
- Five Band Equalizer Controls
- RS-232 Input & OFF/ON Switch
- Security Alert Interface
- Aux Input Port (3.5 mm) & Aux Mic/Line Input Level Selector; Mic: -40dB/Line: -10dB
- Computer Input Port (3.5 mm) / Computer Anti-Hum ON/OFF Switch
- DVD Input Ports (3.5 mm)
- External Pairing Control for OP-10 Wall Mount Control Panel
- 5 Volt USB Output for chargers
- Power Input: 19 VDC, 3.5 A