Ovation™ Handheld Microphone Details
- Rugged and simple design for easy operation.
- Designed for student pass-around use or stationary mic stand mounting.
- Switchable to use “Push-to-Talk” mode or not.
- In PTT mode, mic muted except when main button depressed to talk.
- With mode off, mic always on, and button does not affect muting.
- Switchable on base with recessed.
- Any mic can be paired as Mic A or Mic B in any room, and easily unpaired and repaired with different receivers.
- Architecture allows either mic or receiver to un-pair from the other.
- Battery Charge Indicators; LED indicates normal, low, very low when in use, and charging or fully charged when connected to charging power.
- Automatically powers off after 1 hour when paired, after 5 minutes when not paired.
Radio, DECT 6.0
1.92-1.93 GHz (USA, Canada)
Dynamic Frequency Hopping
|Number of Channels||
60 talk channels
Diversity, 2 antennae
|Max RF Power||
20 dBm 100 mW
91m (300’) open space
50Hz – 12,280 Hz
15 ms, fixed
1:1 fixed pairing, auto-reconnect to paired receiver
Lithium Ion, 14500 package, 3.7 Vdc
Managed entirely onboard mic
|External Power Charger||
5 Vdc USB-C Connector; or OC-20 charger
|Dimensions||1.9 × 1.9 × 10.2 in|