Sapphire MicrophoneModel: IRT-60
The Sapphire is our flagship microphone. Hands free, lightweight, and hardly noticeable when worn on a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar.
Performance: The Sapphire’s vocal clarity is unsurpassed. It boasts high level output, reliable connectivity and exceptional definition. With a built-in breath filter, the Sapphire can also function as a pass-around hand mic.
Function: Hold for 1 second to power ON. The “TL” light will glow blue. With a tap on the power button, the mic mutes (blinking blue light) for private conversation—tap again to restore to normal operation. The auxiliary input allows wireless playback of an audio device like a music player. A three-position slide switch provides selection of HIGH, MID or LOW (Normal, -3dB or -6dB) microphone volume level.
Safety: The IRT-60 features Security Alert, holding down the priority button for five seconds activates a security alert through the existing intercom system.
This is a suitable replacement for IRT-55 and IRT-89 infrared microphones.
Sapphire Microphone Details
- Elegant design
- Only 1.4 oz. including battery
- Long life lithium-ion battery
- Rechargeable via micro USB or optional BRC-60 charging dock
- Battery level indicator
- Back light under power switch
- Momentary mute button
- Back light blinks in mute mode
- Push “On/Off” power
- Channel A or B selectable
- 3 level mic volume switch: Normal, - 3 dB, -6 dB (high, mid, low)
- Auxiliary input (3.5 mm) for audio device or head-worn mic
- Low profile clip for mounting to lapel or pocket
- Adjustable lanyard included
- Security Alert activation (press/hold “Priority” button 4 seconds)
- Teacher “Priority” control over aux/line inputs (lowers audio volume)
- Aux mic input controls
- Priority Switch features only function with Matrix™, Forum™ 232, Maxim™ III and SpectrumTM III amplifier/receiver
|Dimensions||1.25 × .75 × 3.5 in|
2.08 MHz & 2.54 MHz
|2 Channel Selections||
± 25 kHz
60 ft line of sight
|Battery Discharge Indicator||
|> Flashing Red||
Very low battery
lithium-ion (3.7 V / 620 mAh)
|External Power Charger||
5 V DC micro USB connector
Push/hold power button
Momentary press of power button
Normal, -3 dB, -6 dB
A/B switch in battery compartment
|External Aux Input||
3.5 mm Stereo Line Level
Sapphire Microphone Downloads
How To Buy Sapphire Microphone
Please fill out this form to request a quote.