Most students cannot hear as well as needed in a typical classroom environment. For almost three decades TeachLogic has developed instructional audio systems to overcome barriers to listening in classroom environments.
The heart of TeachLogic is a cross functional team of employees dedicated to improving student performance without adding complexity to daily instruction. Our goal is to make classroom audio a primarily technology in K-12 classrooms by educating school organizations about the proven outcomes and return on investment (ROI) of instructional audio systems.
The TeachLogic team and its partners spans North America, and our collective work has helped hundreds of thousands of teachers and students. We provide an authentic work-life balance and understand the value of a family environment at work and home. Join us as we navigate a new future in education.
As a full-time Territory Sales Manager, you will be a key part of TeachLogic’s Education Sales team, focused on helping schools amplify teaching and learning outcomes with instructional audio.
We are looking for a motivated person who will work with school personnel, TeachLogic sales channels, and team members to create, manage and develop new sales opportunities.
The educator is the heart of our mission, so this role will be crucial in ensuring the end user’s success throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Work within territory in Michigan, N. Ohio
- Support, build, manage, and motivate our reseller network
- Conduct prospecting campaigns with both existing and prospective customers
- Schedule and conduct presentations to various existing or prospective customers, including dealers, consultants, and decision makers
- Follow sales process to ask questions and through consultation mold the right solution to address the customer’s most crucial pain points
- Use CRM extensively as a tool to establish and track goals, analyze sales data, and generate sales reports as they relate to your territory
- Grow annual recurring revenue in accordance with a revenue target and create repeatable processes to ensure continuing growth
- Establish and maintain relationships with school decision makers and 3rd party consultants
- Respond to all sales inquiries and own the lead-to-close process, providing excellent customer service along the way
- Closely collaborate with team to target promotional activities, channel, and customer communications, and market development initiatives
- Actively participate in trade shows, meetings, trainings, and events
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of outside/field sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Success in selling in the K-12 market highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, cheerful personality, and desire to be a team player
- Excellent presentation skills both online and in-person
- Strong computer skills and technical competency in sales data collection, analysis, electronic communications
- Strong working knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience as a teacher/school leader with hands-on knowledge of the practical use of technology in communications and learning (highly preferred)
- Audiovisual knowledge and experience (a plus)
- Educational background is preferred but not required
- Ability to travel at least 50%
Our headquarters is in the Denver, Colorado area (Longmont), and we have staff located throughout the United States.
This position requires you to be located within the territory and extensive travel to school districts in your geographic area of coverage.
We offer competitive salary, incentive compensation and generous paid leave. We are family-oriented and encourage our team members to have a balance between work and outside activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our staff. Candidates should be willing to participate in background checks and drug screening.