The perfect Sound Field system for classrooms that need wireless microphones and classroom audio controls for 2-3 multimedia sources, plus RS-232 wall panel integration for added convenience and Teacher Security Alert for safety.
The standard Sound Field system with RS-232 wall panel control capability
The Forum 232 is the perfect Sound Field amplifier/receiver to support wireless microphones and multimedia audio sources. With 2 microphone channel inputs, a Digital Feedback Guard (DFG), computer anti-hum circuit switch on the aux/computer input, and an RS-232 wall panel control input for simplified control, this system will meet the standard needs of most classrooms. When paired with our Sapphire (IRT-60) pendant microphone, the teacher gains the benefit of remote Security Alert, remote control over audio sources, and of course, increased student engagement throughout the entire classroom.
- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Remote Teacher Security Alert contact connection
- RS-232 wall panel control of line input levels
- Remote Teacher Priority feature (over line inputs
- Fire Alarm Input for AC or DC from 5-24 volt
- Two Line inputs for DVD & Computer/Aux
- Switchable computer anti-hum circuit
- Three band equalizer: ± 12dB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Power sleep mode feature to conserve energy
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
- Wall Mount Cabinet WC-400