There’s no sound coming out of the speakers (or it’s weak).
- Make sure that speakers are mounted as close as possible to both the ceiling and the listeners
- Verify that the receiver is on (red power light above power switch)
- Verify that the receiver is picking up a signal (green channel indication light next to volume control knob)
- Increase the Mic. Volume or Aux volume control(s) on the receiver
- Position the microphone closer to mouth
- Verify that the speakers cables are connected properly
- Verify that the transmitter is not muted