How can I eliminate “dead spots” or microphone crackling / noise?
- Verify that you are not blocking either the emitters on the transmitter or the sensors or mounted ceiling sensor.
- If reception is interrupted when facing a certain direction, install an additional sensor (ICS-55) in that area of the room
- If team-teaching, verify that transmitters are not on the same channel
- Recharge or replace the transmitter’s batteries
- Verify that the emitter/mic is working (Test with another working emitter/mic)